What to Read:
Besides the meditative reading of Scripture in daily lectio divina, other books can be helpful to form a Catholic understanding of spiritual combat:
• Spiritual Combat by Dom Lorenzo Scupoli (Tan Classics)
• The Ways of Mental Prayer by Abbot Vitalis Lehodey O.C.R.
• The Sanctifier by Archbishop Luis M. Martinez
• Deliverance Prayers: For Use by the Laity by Fr. Chad Ripperger
• True Devotion to Mary by St. Louis de Montfort
• Sins of the Tongue: The Backbiting Tongue by Fr. Belet
• The Noonday Devil by Jean-Charles Nault, O.S.B.
• Character Building: A Guide for Parents and Teachers by David Isaacs (on the virtues)
• Lord, Prepare My Hands For Battle by Jesse Romero
• Manual for Spiritual Warfare by Paul Thigpen
What to Watch:
What to Listen to:
Kyle Clement, and Dr. Dan Schneider, PhD spoke on Reclamation Theology on WSFI 88.5 FM Catholic Radio.